Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Party photos as promised...

Well I didn't take as many photos as I thought. Jake was pretending to be paparazzi so I have lots of photos of surprised people with strange expressions on their faces! Anyways...

Celebrating 65 years young! (Ignore the bib. It was a gag gift!)


Jake looks pretty stylin', right?!


Mom and Aunt Rhoda, her best friend


My fabulous best friend, Val


The super cool photo candles I made for each table. I used lots of old photos of my mom @ various points in her life. Everyone loved these!


And finally, the cute paper flower centerpieces that only a papercrafter can appreciate! I used a kit from Papersource mixed with some Hambly.

I need to remind myself to take more photos at special events like these. You'd think a scrapbooker would know these things!

No comments: