Wednesday, November 7, 2007

7 years ago today...

We welcomed Jake into the world @ 6:41pm!


He weighed 7.7 lbs and was 21 inches long. That same boy is now weighs 50 lbs and is 52 inches tall! Where does the time go...sigh...?

I've been a very bad blogger! I've got tons to share but it will have to wait because I'm off to buy Jake's birhtday present. This is what he's getting...

It's a Disney Mix Max, an MP-3 player that also plays movies. He asked for an I-pod. This is my compromise. I think he's gonna be pretty surprised! We're also headed to Build-A-Bear after school and to Rainforest Cafe for dinner. It's kind of a tradition! Happy birthday to my big boy!!!

3 comments:

trace-e said...

Happy birthday Jake!!!

Anonymous said...

hey girl.. love your style! :)

Andrea Amu said...

Happy Birthday to Jake!!
Love the baby picture!