Thursday, October 18, 2007

Some fall fun!

I'm behind on blogging yet again! I've got lots to share but I'll start with some photos from our weekend! We went to Lohr's Orchard on Saturday to pick apples and pumpkins. The day was gorgeous...just the kind of day you hope for in Fall. I see lots of apple pies, apple cake and applesauce in our future! On Saturday night, we took Jake to his first haunted hayride. It's a new on called Legends of the Fog. We waited over an hour to go on the ride but it was totally worth it. The ride lasted almost 1/2 hour and was pretty scary. Jake was speechless (a rarity) and wide-eyed the whole time!!! He was also partially buried under the blanket we brought!!! After it was over, he said he would go again! The three ladies next to me on the hayride had me laughing to the point of tears! They were screaming so loud and having so much fun! Totally contageous!














I'll be back later to post some new layouts/projects!!!

2 comments:

Andrea Amu said...

Hey girl!
Those are some GORGEOUS Pumpkin patch and Fall pix! Love them all!

I'm tagging you by the way!
Check my blog post for details! :)

Tammy Gray said...

Absolutely beautiful photos!