Thursday, September 6, 2007

I moved!!!

Decided Typepad was too complicated for a computer-illiterate person like myself! Hopefully, I can figure out how to move my posts over here! Anyone care to help?!

Well, I think we've settled in the the school year routine. I think it was harder for me to get back into it than it was for Jake to. We're trying to do homework as soon as we get home this year instead of after dinner. He hasn't had much yet, which is a good thing I guess! I'm meeting with Jake's teacher next week to go over a volunteer schedule. I'm excited to get back in his classroom and see all the little minds learning.

I finally took the plunge and joined the www.onelittleword.typepad.com challenges. I've stalked the site a few times but haven't joined in until last night The new word is PURE. It definitely helped get the creative juices flowing. I chose to do a layout on the pure heartbreak I suffered when I was told I'd had a miscarriage during my first ultrasound appointment last June. Not the happiest subject but it felt good to get it out. Usually I'm a happy scrapper who focuses on the fun stuff.

I'm hoping to work on some stuff for our scrapclub tonight. Since I'm in charge of the sketches and challenges, I should probably come with some examples, ya think? Our challenge is to GO CLEAR and I have tons of ideas...just need to get them done!

Time to throw some dinner together. Just Jake & I tonight. I'm thinking hot dogs and mac & cheese! mmmmmm!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love you, Jen. You are the best!!